Thursday, February 10, 2011

Photoshop Tutorial#1


In the first photoshop tutorial that we did in class I incorporated my iPod and a part of the earpieces into the picture. I took the iPod and made it seem like it is tucked in the opening of the couch. I decided as well to put my logo inside the iPod screen just for fun. I adjusted some color levels of the iPod as well as the layer mode. I then took the outside part of the earpieces and was able to then replace the old speakers that were originally on the tv set. It makes the sides of the tv set "pop. In order to make the iPod look like it is coming out of the couch, I had to rotate it slightly using the free transform mode in Photoshop and then I brought the opacity down to be able to see where the line of the couch was in regards to the opening. From there I used the polygonal lasso tool to cut through the iPod where the opening of the couch began. Then I deleted the bottom half of the iPod. It was a little difficult to first decide where to place the iPod picture but once I played around with it, I used the tools learned in the class to simply incorporate it into our tutorial picture. 

No comments:

Post a Comment