Thursday, May 5, 2011

Website Project Step 2 - Description

I have decided to design a website for aspiring DJs and music lovers.

Content:


The website will be a resource for anyone who enjoys music and the technical/electronics that are used to help create music. It will also offer tutorials on how to become a DJ and how to produce. It will be a one stop place for people to see the latest songs in a specific genre of music as well as the newest gear that they can pick up or that is soon to be released. The site will also include a forum and all kinds of information/FAQs.

Look:


I would like the website to be different yet simple, with a modern/industrial type of design to it (the idea may change as I progress into the project). I would like it to include my DJ logo because it would be a website of a DJ (myself) giving info to others (something like "DJ Dio's Corner"). The logo would be situated at the top right and a solid bar that runs below it, indicating the different sections of the site (when the mouse rolls over a tab, it will be highlighted as well). The rest will be shown in the sketch that I will post up next.

No comments:

Post a Comment