Thursday, March 31, 2011

DJ Logo #2 - FINAL


Here is the final concept that I came up with for the logo. The bottom picture is what I started out with in terms of concept. I wanted to use those sun rays that I had made and give it a type of "glow from heaven" feel as well as a smoother shape such as the elliptical shape I came out with. I also added the DJ silhouette in the background to make it more appear-ant as to what the logo was all about. Also added little headphone over the "I" as well as a gradient on the "DIO" to emphasize the name and bring it out over the "DJ". This is my final logo design and am pleased with this and what is really nice about this logo design is that it is easy to change the colors around if need be such as the sun rays or letter colors. 

No comments:

Post a Comment